- Products are derived from biomass processed in a certified clean room production space, and in permitted food-grade facilities as per the controlling state (OH) department of public health.
- Extraction and quality management systems are all GMP compliant.
- After initial extraction of the crude CBD rich oil, and as required by a HyperNova client, the raw CBD oil can be further refined.
- These are then typically processed and consumer-packaged into a wide array of finished products such as CBD oil tinctures, capsules, topicals and many other formulations.
- All oils and isolates produced by HyperNovaCBD are traceable to original USA-grown genetic hemp strains and tested by third parties.
- THC-Free products are 100% Farm Bill Compliant, and extracted from certified industrial hemp farms to the highest quality standards using organic procedures, or have organic certification